!!! CLOSED !!!
The ASEAN++ 2016: Towards Geo-resources Education in ASEAN Economic Community aims to provide an international forum for researchers, scientists, engineers as well as industrial professionals to share, discuss and disseminate their current activities and experiences related to Geological Engineering, Geohazard Mitigation, Geo-resouces Engineering, Material Engineering and Petroleum Engineering. Furthermore, the conference purpose is to provide a specialized forum for discussing sustainable development using earth resources and related issues.
I. Presentation Time :
- Oral Presentation Time : 15 min. (12 min talk + 3 min Q&A)
- Key Note Presentation Time : 30 Min. (25 min talk + 5 min Q&A)
II. Presentation Equipment :
- Each presentation room will be equipped with a notebook (PC only, no MAC) connected to LCD projector, laser pointer and microphone. If you require other audio visual equipments, please contact conference secretariat (E-mail: email@example.com)
- Presentation slides should be made in MS Power point file for smooth operation.
- If you use your own laptop of Mackintosh computer, please inform the secretariat in advance by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)) or at least 4 hours before your presentation.
- Internet access will not be provided in session rooms.
III. Submitting the Presentation File :
- Presenters are requested to directly submit the final presentation files stored in a standard media (USB or CD-ROM) to the ASEAN++2016 staff in the designated session room before the session begins. Our staff will assist you to load your file on the conference computer. For those who wish to use their own notebook computers, please verify the compatibility before their sessions.
- It is only possible for presenters to check their presentation file in the pre-view room. But the materials for presentation should be directly transferred to the computer in each of session rooms.
IV. Language :
Please be advised that both oral & poster presentations must be conducted in English only.
I. Poster Guideline :
The complete text of your presentation can be found in the abstract book. Please post only the essentials. Restrict yourself to authors’ names, title of presentation, an abstract and materials such as graphs, charts, tables and photographs that are necessary to communicate effectively the research findings to the audience.
II. Poster Size :
A poster will be mounted on a gray carpet surface and an aluminum frame board with display space of 100 cm (width) x 200 cm (height). The recommended poster size is A0 (841 mm x 1189 mm). All posters must be in English and presentation language in English.
III. Poster Installation and Removal :
- The poster has to be installed on 13.30 – 14.00 of 29th July, 2016
- The presentation period is 14.00 – 16.00
- All posters must be removed before 18.00
IV. Presentation Time :
The display boards will be arranged in session groups, and each poster will be identified by a poster number (Paper ID) assigned to each presentation according to the conference program. Poster presenters are responsible for mounting and removing their posters themselves. Conference organizer will provide “T-pins” or “Velcro” for attaching posters to the display panels.
Posters will be on display from 14.00 – 16.00 on July 29, 2016 at room 802 Chamchuri 10 Building. Poster presenters are required to stand by their posters during the poster presentations or coffee breaks to anticipate discussion with participants and the judges. There will be no audio-visual equipment for Poster Sessions.